Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Come Visit Us

I hope all of you have been having fun downloading all the free goodies from The Fall Splendor Blog Party. I can't wait to start downloading. I've been too busy in real life to do it yet. For those of you who don't know what's going on, please read the previous post. It's not to late to get all of these gorgeous freebies!!!

Just wanted to invite you to come to http://www.mimiandsoftasscraptopia.com
where there is lots of activities going on. When there, check out the calendar which you access via the forums. Click on the title of the activity of the day to find out time. Then go to the corresponding forum to look for the details.

FYI, tomorrow at 1 P.M. EST, for our Genealogy Group Chat/Crop hosted by Mimi. On Thursday, at 12:00 Noon EST, Softa will lead a Noon Break Chat/Challenge/Crop. Friday at 8 PM EST is our first ATC swap chat and Saturday at 1:00 P.M. EST is our first Let's Play challenge.

Teens and children ages 6 and up are invited to come to these chats also. However, anyone under 18 need parental permission to join in the swaps.

GET READY FOR OUR HALLOWEEN PARTY which will take place on Friday, October 31st from 10:00 P.M. - Midnight EST. This will be our first holiday party!
We are psyched!!!! Watch our blog and visit our website for more details later on in the week! There will be prizes awarded and it will be a marathon style event!
You will want your stash of goodies to eat on hand to keep up with us! That is a warning!!!!

Love,
Softa

1 comment:

Lynn Anne said...

hi..I swung by to download your kit from the fall splendor party but I can't find it - where am I missing it? I can either click to your blog here (is it here and I dont' see it?) or can click on the picture preview, but then I only get a larger version of the preview. Please help me find it! I'm particularly looking for the moon paper (though I was interested in seeing what the elements were also) THANKS